Mobile banking, certificates of deposit, overdraft protection, safe deposit boxes, and VISA gift cards are just a few of the many services that Ossian State Bank offers to our customers. Click on a service below for more information.
Personal Banking Services:
As of June 2016, the following ATMs within the Alliance One Network do not charge a fee for using a Debit Card*:
- ProFed FCU
- Three Rivers FCU
- Partners 1st FCU
- Teachers CU
- Fort Financial FCU
As of June 2014, the following ATMs do not charge a fee for using a Star ATM card*:
- Teachers CU
- Fort Financial FCU
* Subject to change at anytime. Please notify us if you are charged a fee. Thank you!
Ossian State Bank cannot guarantee that the information contained on the above links is current. Ossian State Bank will not be responsible for any fees incurred by the ATM bank. You may also be charged a fee for your transaction by Ossian State Bank.
If your Ossian State Bank Visa Debit Card has been lost or stolen, call (260) 622-4141 or after hours, call (800) 264-5578.
If your Ossian State Bank Credit Card has been lost or stolen, call (800) 821-5184.
Access your account information, make transfers, view your E-Statements, and pay bills 24/7 with the convenience of Ossian State Bank's Online Banking! Enroll now!
- First, review the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure.
- Next, click on Enroll and fill out the Electronic Enrollment Form. To help protect your accounts, a Customer Service Representative will contact you within 1 business day for confirmation. The following business day you will receive an email completing the enrollment process.
- If you are enrolling a corporation, you will be contacted by a Relationship Banker within two business days.
Receive, view and pay bills all in one secure, online location. You tell us who to pay - a business or an individual - and then choose when to make the payment. You can even schedule payments in advance and set up recurring ones. Enroll today through your online banking and start using our free bill pay.
Mobile Banking allows you much of the same functions as our online banking - on your mobile phone! If you're at the ball game with your child, at the grocery store, anywhere... you can access your OSB accounts with Ossian State Bank's Mobile App.
Click here to enroll for online banking.
Our Mobile Banking service makes it easy to take care of your banking, even when you're away from your computer or can’t make it to the branch. Real-time access lets you manage your finances on any text message or Internet-enabled mobile device.
With Ossian State Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
Go green with Mobile Banking:
- Your Mobile Banking transactions are paperless
- Save gas by banking without going to the bank
Because Ossian State Bank uses the latest Mobile Banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure.
Take your bank wherever life takes you - sign up for the convenience of Ossian State Bank Mobile Banking today.
You must be an online banking customer to access Mobile Banking. From the account summary page of online banking, click on the "Mobile Banking" link on the left side of the page to begin the process. It's that easy!
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions about Mobile Banking.
Devices for Text Banking (SMS)
Text Banking (SMS) is supported on all mobile phones using a certified carrier.
Forget the shoebox overflowing with bank statements. Now get your checking, savings, and money market accounts online with E-statements.
Ossian State Bank E-statements provide the same information as a paper statement but they're faster, more secure and greener for the environment.
With E-statements, you will receive e-mail alerts notifying you that your statement is available, giving you immediate access at the moment they are ready. No more waiting for paper statements to arrive in the mail. You can view, print, or save them anytime you like, 24/7. E-statements offer convenient links to images of the checks you have written. You can access check images and past statements up to 12 months. All from the convenience of your own home or office!
To start receiving E-statements simply log into online banking. From the account summary screen, locate the left hand navigation box. Click on "view statements". Accept terms and conditions. From the welcome screen choose the account you wish to view. It's that easy!
Click here to download a PDF of E-Statement FAQs
- Unlimited transactions
- Use anywhere VISA is accepted
- No need to carry large amounts of cash on you
- Debited directly from your checking account
- Click here to report a lost or stolen card.
Enjoy a more rewarding way to pay. Every day.
- Earn points for every dollar you spend
- Choose from hundreds of great rewards
- Get enhanced security and protection
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance
Click here for more information and apply for your Simply Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card.
Ossian State Bank accepts all types of direct deposit including: payroll, tax refund, and social security.
A voided check, which includes Ossian State Bank's routing number (ABA number) and your account number, is all you need. This information may be obtained directly off your check.
Ossian State Bank's routing number/ABA number is: 074910087
Consider - Have You Ever
- Made a mistake in your checkbook?
- Forgotten to record a deposit? A purchase? A check order?
- Had to "guess" at what transactions a joint owner has made?
- Had a transaction denied or turned down at checkout?
- Had the embarrassment and expense of a returned check?
We cannot promise or guarantee these things will never happen, but what we can do is provide Discretionary Overdraft Privilege. Most of our checking accounts are eligible for this service.
You Deserve Consideration...
Rather than returning any non-sufficient funds items that you may have, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts up to your assigned Discretionary Overdraft Privilege limit.
You do not have to apply for Discretionary Overdraft Privilege. It may already be a part of your checking Deposit Account Agreement with us. If you are unsure, call us.
If you do not use the Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Service, it costs you nothing.
If you do use the Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Service, you will be charged our customary fees.
Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Can Mean:
- You may avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks.
- You may avoid the embarrassment and inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks.
- Payment of your occasional, and inadvertent, overdrafts up to your assigned Discretionary Overdraft Privilege limit of $200, $400, or $800 will normally be considered. These limits include our customary fees, which is currently $30.00 for each overdraft transaction, which will be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may have and applied against your Discretionary Overdraft Privilege limit.
If you wish to use this service for your ATM and everyday debit card transactions you must Opt In. You may Opt In by calling us with your decision or completing the Opt In form at either of our branches, mailing it, faxing it, or e-mailing your decision along with the last 4 digits of your account number to: email@example.com. You may also reverse your decision for ATM and everyday debit card transactions at any time using the same methods.
You may choose at any time to not participate in Discretionary Overdraft Privilege by notifying one of our Customer Service Representatives who will explain the potential consequences for you.
We also offer additional overdraft protection services that you may be eligible for.
If you have questions concerning the Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Service, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (260) 622-4141 or (260) 824-6630, or visit either of our branches.
Our Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Service represents a purely discretionary courtesy or privilege that we may provide to you from time to time and which may be withdrawn or withheld by us at any time without prior notice or reason or cause.
Click here for consumer credit counseling information from the Federal Trade Commission.
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-505-4725
PAL is your connection to Ossian State Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often, 24 hours a day using your telephone/cellphone.
With PAL, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries
- Transfer between accounts
- Determine the last 6 transactions on your account
- Verify Social Security deposits and other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Verify interest paid and earned information during tax time
To access information, you will need your full social security number, account number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). The last four digits of your social security number have been assigned as your Initial PIN. The first time you access your accounts, you are required to change your initial PIN to any other four digit number.
The Main Menu allows you to access the account information, transfer funds, change your PIN and more.
For Account Information, Press 1.
- Certificate of Deposits (CDs)*
* Listen to the prompts once you make a selection.
- $2.99 activation fee
- Lowest price in Wells County!
- Great gift ideas
- Use anywhere VISA is accepted
- Non-reloadable, load cards from $10.00 to $750.00
A wire transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds by wire (for example, through the Federal Reserve Wire Network or the Clearing House Interbank Payments System). You can transfer funds anywhere in the world, quickly with the security of direct, paperless transactions.
If you have Right Direction Checking and would like to order the single style checks at no charge, click here and fill out the Contact Us form or call our office at 260-622-4141.
For all other accounts and duplicate check orders, please click here to order.
The routing number for Ossian State Bank is 074910087.
Safe Deposit Boxes are available at Ossian State Bank. Use your safe deposit box to protect irreplaceable valuables and documents such as: jewelry, birth certificates, stock certificates, savings bonds, insurance papers, tax returns, diplomas/transcripts, digitally-stored pictures, settlement agreements, the list goes on...
- Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes are not insured by FDIC.
|Official Bank Checks||$3.00|
|Temporary Checks (per check)||$0.25|
|Telephone Transfer (By PAL)||$0.00|
|Telephone Transfer (By Bank Employee)||$2.00|
|Debit/ATM Card Replacement||$5.00|
|Visa Gift Cards||$2.99|
|Foreign ATM Fee||$2.00|
|Stop Payment Request||$30.00|
|Returned Deposit Item||$7.00|
|Non-Sufficient Funds Item||$30.00|
|Automatic Overdraft Protection Transfer||$7.00|
|Checkline Ready Reserve (per month)||$2.00|
|Online Bill Pay||$0.00|
|Research (per hour)||$30.00|
|Checkbook Balancing (per hour)||$30.00|
|Special Requested Statement (Customer Pick Up)||$5.00|
|Special Requested Statement (U.S. Mail)||$10.00|
|Photo Copy (per page)||$0.25|
|Fax (per page)||$1.00|
|Loose Coin Count||$10.00 (Or 10% of count)|
|Coin Wrap Purchase per Roll||$0.25|
|Strapped Currency Purchase||$0.25|
|Cash Advance (up to $1,000.00)||$10.00|