We offer competitive rates, low closing costs, and excellent service on vehicle and personal/unsecured loans, and we also partner with Sallie Mae for student loans. Call Jim, Dobie, or Martha to find out how we can meet your financing needs.
Jim Brewer 260-622-4141 X 52
Dobie Pierce 260-622-4141 X 51
Martha Smuts (Bluffton Office) 260-824-6630 X 16
Make sure to also check out our financial calculators for help in making your financial decisions.
Ossian State Bank offers competitive financing to help make buying your next automobile fast and easy. We can save you time and money with our quick, locally approved process and competitive rates.
Applying for a personal or unsecured loan at Ossian State Bank is simple. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how many ways we can help you accomplish your goals, or turn your dreams into reality. Call us for today's rates and terms.
We're ready to answer your questions and help you find a personal loan that fits you and your budget, offering flexible terms and competitive interest rates. All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral and available equity.
Borrow for whatever you need, and get competitive rates and fixed monthly payments with Ossian State Bank's Unsecured Loans.
- Flexible - use your loan for whatever you want
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy, application and fast approval process
- A Deposit Loan is a loan that is secured by a deposit account funded by your own funds as security
- Build credit using your time deposit account
- Rate is 2% above your time deposit account rate
This is an unsecure Line of Credit for the purpose of paying overdrafts without a $30.00 per item fee.
- Monthly fee $2.00
- Monthly payments 4% or a minimum of $25.00
- Annual Percentage Rate of 18%
- $500 - $2000 limit
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.
*We are compensated for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.