Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012
The FDIC has published some great materials to help Young Adults with their finances. This is a great resource for both Teens and Parents! You can view this article at www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/news/cnfall12.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Saving money to meet specific goals, made easier with the help of automated services;
- Choosing and using an account for everyday banking;
- Mobile banking by smartphone;
- Building a good credit record;
- Obtaining and repaying student loans;
- Getting a good deal on an auto loan;
- Avoiding mistakes with credit cards;
- Recovering from debt or bill-payment problems; and
- Guarding against fraud, including identity theft.